IT Support Engineer
As a support engineer in our organization you are part of a team of experienced specialists that work around the clock to ensure network availability in a friendly and family like business setting. You are responsible for the daily operational tasks and answering our customers to the best of your ability to fulfill their needs and guarantee a positive healthy relationship between both companies. Along side our customers you will also be working with our partners to maintain a stable platform.
- Monitoring our infrastructure to detect and solve problems, together with your team or independently.
- Providing support to our resellers, customers, co-workers and business partners.
- Ability to think outside the box to fulfil a customers need within the restrictions of our network.
- Ensure the technical operation of our infrastructure.
- Thoughtful about solutions, workflows and procedures to optimize the business.
- Strong communicative background
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concept both on IP4 as IP6
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as EIGRP and BGP
- Knowledge of maintaining layer2 and layer3 (access) equipment
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Understanding of DSL, fiber and PPP
- Knowledge of Voice over IP.
- Knowledge of SIP/ NGN C4, C5 IP-PBX, Hosted PBX and SBC is a pre
- Customer and solution focused
- Flexible and stress resistant personality
- Knowledge of radius AAA
- Cisco 6500, 7600 and ASR platforms
- Dell PowerEdge M1000E chassis
- Huawei OceanStor storage platform
- VMware vSphere
- Windows server 2008,12,16
- Various Linux distributions (Debian, CentOS)
Hilf Telecom is a privately owned and licensed telecom operator founded in 1994 in the Netherlands and located in Amsterdam. Hilf Telecom offers a wide range of telecommunication services to both residential and business customers as well as international wholesale voice business. Hilf Telecom features the most advanced equipment for both traditional and IP telephone services, and broadband services in an integrated network.